What I’ve Been Doing
It almost feels like I’ve been doing nothing all month when, in reality, it’s actually been one of the busiest. I put this confusion down to frequent naps and catching up on loads of Netflix programmes.
The month kicked off with a weekend in Northampton for my friend’s beautiful wedding. From the camper vans to the picnic hampers and cupcakes in the church, it was a quintessentially English affair, and so unique! I also headed over to London’s O2 for the cheesiest night in pop (The Big Reunion Boyband Tour) where I reverted to a 13 year old girl for the night. And then, of course, I rounded off the month with a trip to Athens for my first ever TBEX conference.
And as for Halloween? Well, I spent my evening in a room with some of my favourite bloggers for the pre-WTM Traverse Mingle. Here’s some photo booth fun with Jodie (from The Little Backpacker) and Jon (from Whaddup JP).
New Posts This Month
I’ve posted a grand total of 10 new posts this month – and I’ve got even more to come based on my Athens mini-break! Some of my favourites already posted this month include:
- My 12 Happy Moments in Athens
- Forget Amsterdam’s Coffee Shops and Head to These Cute Cafes Instead (my attempt to make tea cool again in Amsterdam…)
- Is It Worth Upgrading to British Airways’ Club Europe?
My Favourite Blog Posts
- The Big Red Pizza Bus ~ Why Waste Annual Leave?
- How to Alleviate Wanderlust Without Travelling ~ Emma’s Travel Tales
- 22 Images That Show How We Mexicans Laugh at Death ~ Matador Network
- My Super Exciting News ~ The Travel Hack
I’m currently in that awkward phase of ‘saving up money for 2015 trips.’ It’s an exciting phase though as I can’t wait to get some trips booked and to start planning…
However, there are lots of posts still to be uploaded, and many London-centric trips still to take part in. I’m also going to be at the World Travel Market on Wednesday 5th November, so if anyone fancies meeting up feel free to email me at: emilycharlotteray[at]gmail.com or contact me on Twitter at: @EmilyRayLondon