During a week that just seemed to go on and on and on, I was absolutely stoked to be nominated for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’. It’s always lovely to receive a bit of recognition, especially when the award comes from one of your favourite bloggers!
1. Thank the blogger who gives it.
Many, many thanks to the lovely Maria from Travelling Buzz for making my week with this nomination! (Her blog is amazing, so please do check it out!)
2. Nominate bloggers for the award and let them know.
(I don’t know if any of you have been nominated before – if you have, take it as a compliment that I just love your work 🙂 )
- Luggage Tags and Ticket Stubs
- The Little Backpacker
- Mrs Ayla’s Adventures
- Travel Addict UK
- This Girl Loves
- Tea Was Here
- Paper Planes & Caramel Waffles
3. List 7 things random facts about yourself.
1. I love truly awful 90s/early 00s music – Give me Ricky Martin, J.Lo or 5ive any day of the week!
2. I inherited my hatred of flying from my mum after she took me away to Spain on my first trip abroad – I still hate flying, but I’m determined to keep exploring.
3. I once fell asleep in a pile of potatoes at the local supermarket. I was about 4 at the time though. My grandparents didn’t even realise I was missing, pft.
4. I’ve got a huge obsession with ginger cats (and I have two myself – Ralph and Jim!)
5. I’m a pescetarian.
6. My ideal Saturday night when at home is cosying up in bed with a cup of tea and my cats for an evening of TV. (And, yes, my friends do say I’m basically an 80 year old woman.)
7. I don’t actually like the taste of alcohol…but I’m quite partial to a tipple of sherry.
There we go, hope this introduces you to a few more wonderful bloggers!