Last year’s BlogStock was by far my favourite blogging event of 2014 (yes, even beating TBEX in Athens). In fact, I loved it so much that I snapped up my ticket for this year’s event as soon as they went on sale in March – and I can’t wait to pull on my wellies for yet another weekend of blogging festivities this September!
What is BlogStock?
For those of you who may have heard this strange word bandied around on social media, BlogStock is quite simply a festival dedicated to blogging. It gives you the opportunity to network with companies, meet with other bloggers from different genres and learn more about your craft.
Taking place in the same location as last year (Aldenham Country Park in Elstree, London), the festival runs from Friday 4th to Sunday 6th September.
10 Reasons Why You Should Bag a Ticket Now!
1. It’s a relaxed environment in which to meet established and new bloggers over one weekend.
2. …but if you don’t feel like camping, that’s cool. It’s just 25 minutes from St. Pancras station.
3. Sessions are held in tipis and little marquees. It’s the cutest festival you’ll ever attend.
4. Learn from some of the biggest bloggers in the biz, like Monica Stott (The Travel Hack) and Brenna Holeman (This Battered Suitcase)
5. Take part in workshops, wine tasting and yoga sessions (last year Generator Hostels even set up their own fairground!)
6. There are epic parties.
7. Didn’t get tickets to Glastonbury? Bah, who needs Kayne when you’ve got Michael Ball? (This guy. Not the actor/singer.)
8. Learn from different niches, including travel, food, fashion and family bloggers
9. Fancy learning about SEO? Monetization? Vlogging? You’ve found the right place.
10. Last year a dog turned up. An actual dog.
I was inspired so much by last year’s event that I decided to put my head down and really make a go of this here blog. Since then, I’ve worked with top brands including Inghams, Virgin Holidays, icelolly.com and have visited a handful of new countries. I can’t wait to recharge my blogging batteries this September and get some tips for the next year ahead!
Get 15% Off!
If you haven’t yet picked up your ticket, do not fret! Just enter the promotional code TCT15 here and you can nab 15% off the ticket price. For a standard ticket, that means just £72.24 (plus fees) instead of the usual £84.99. And believe me, it’s worth every penny!