Regular visitors to this blog may remember that earlier this year I took a visit to the beautiful Black Swan hotel in Helmsley. (If you don’t remember, read all about that here). Sitting on the edge of the North York Moors National Park, the Black Swan is a wonderfully cosy and luxurious boutique hotel with an award-winning tearoom attached.
And with this exclusive competition, one lucky person will be able to treat a special someone to the tearoom’s gorgeous afternoon tea!
- A voucher for two people to enjoy afternoon tea
- The voucher is valid for 12 months
How to Enter
All you have to do is follow the instructions in the widget below: leave a comment on this blog post saying who you would like to take to afternoon tea! Further entries can be earned by visiting The Black Swan on Facebook, and following them on Twitter.
Terms and conditions:
- Entry method: leave a comment on this blog post, visit The Black Swan on Facebook, and follow The Black Swan on Twitter
- Competition closes on Friday 7th August
- The winner will be contacted on the 7th August, and will have 7 days to claim before the prize is forfeited
- I have the right to change Ts and Cs at any time