Who is The Cosy Traveller?
Hello! My name is Emily, and I’m a London-based travel obsessive. My full-time job sees me writing about food and travel on a daily basis, but that’s not nearly enough for me. I love that feeling of landing in a new country, experiencing different cultures and seeing all that the world has to offer with my own little eyes. Because of this, I’m always on a mission to squeeze as many trips as I can out of my annual leave – all on a pretty limited budget and a desire for comfort, animal cuddles and a good cup of tea. Not much, eh?
Through this blog I aim to prove to my readers that if you want to travel, you CAN make it happen!
Who Have You Worked With Before?
I’ve been lucky enough to work with some of my favourite travel companies around on various campaigns including the following:
I’ve also been featured on a number of websites in various forms and guises:
- The 23 coolest neighborhoods in Europe, according to travel bloggers – featured on This Is Insider, Business Insider UK and The Independent
- Blog of the Week: The Pain of Losing a Passport – Wanderlust
- 6 Travel Blogs You Need to Follow in 2016 – Thomson
- 10 Awesome Travel Blogs – gapyear.com
- Top 50 UK Travel Blogs – World First, the Travel Insurance Specialists
- Top 50 Travel Blogs 2016 – Market Inspector
- Top 20 Hottest Travel Blogs – The Flight Case Company
Twitter followers: 3,100+
Facebook likes: 560+
Instagram followers: 1300+
Klout score: 60 (influencers with a score of 60 or higher are in the top 5% users)
The majority of my lovely readers (41%) live in the UK, while 36% live in the US. Canada, Australia, France, Singapore, Ireland, Germany, India and the Netherlands round up the top 10!
Can I Get In Touch?
All PR enquires are welcome! Here are just a number of ways we can work together. (Oh, and if you’re looking to hire a writer, take a look at my freelance portfolio!)
- Hotel/product reviews
- Sponsored posts
- Press trips
- Social media takeovers
- Content campaigns
**Please note, I only publish articles that I’ve written myself, and on topics that fit my audience. I also do not publish press releases or infographics.
How Can I Contact You?
If you would like to ask any questions, or are interested in teaming up, please contact me on one of the following: