Are you a student or a recent graduate? Looking for an awesome work experience placement…but also want to travel the world, too?
If you answer ‘yes’ to all of the above, then listen up, ‘cos this is one competition you’re not going to want to miss!
The Discover AXA team at AXA are running a global competition – exclusively for students and recent graduates.
- Up to eight months worldwide travel (covering flights, accommodation and living expenses)
- Two six-week paid internships at different AXA locations around the world
- A six-week voluntary project with one of AXA’s corporate responsibility partners
- All travel insurance
AXA will also work with the winner to shape their prize around their circumstances and interests – so you can be sure that you’ll be in for an incredible year!
How to Enter
The competition is open to students and graduates from all over the world! And all entry involves is answering a few questions at www.greatglobaladventure.com
As someone who just a year ago was wading through graduate job applications, I can promise you that this is the most fun you’ll have applying for a job. There’s a few geographical questions, some soduku – even some translating (hint: just head straight to Google translate…)
For each of the first eight puzzles you solve you’ll get one point. Some require a little more brainpower (and willpower…) to complete than others.
Once you’ve completed eight of the challenges you’ll then be asked to share your ideal international trip over Twitter or Facebook.
Still with me? Excellent!
At the end of stage one, the players with the top 30 scores in each AXA designated region will be invited to participate in the next stage- an online video interview.
The final four will then take part in a final online video conference interview with a panel of judges.
- The deadline for this competition is Monday 9th March 2015
- Entrants must be over 18, currently studying in full-time education or graduated from full-time higher education within the last two years
- For more info, see the full list of terms and conditions by clicking here