Fancy spicing up things with a saucy salsa in Rio de Janerio? Seeing whether dating in the Big Apple is just as glam as Sex and the City make it out to be? Or finding out whether the French are just as romantic as they appear in the movies?
If you’re fed up of swiping left, potential matches trying to woo you over a kebab, or trying to work out just how long you should leave it before you text someone, then this competition may just be for you!
Match.com are sending one lucky Briton on an all-expense paid round-the-world trip to experience dating in different cultures.
They’re looking for one media-savvy and people-loving travel aficionado to delve into the world of dating across various cultures, and report back to Brits back home – and hopefully give us all some awesome dating tips.
- One lucky person will win the six-week trip to New York, Stockholm, Rio de Janeiro, as well as to love capitals of the world Rome and Paris, in June/July 2015.
- Everything will be covered, including flights, hotels and a generous spending allowance, so you can enjoy as many exciting dates as possible while you’re out there!
- It’s not essential for you to be single, but it’s probably best to check with your significant other that they’re cool with you digging out the dating goss before you apply.
How to Enter
- To apply, just fill out your details and your best persuasive argument as to why you should be picked here.
- To up your chances of bagging that RTW trip, consider uploading a picture, photo or document.
- The deadline is 30th April, so get applying now!